Thank you for your confidence in us. We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will tell you what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your user experience.
Processing of personal data by Understand Children Better
Understand Children Better may process personal data about you because you (either personally or through a company) order services and/or products from Understand Children Bettter and/or because you provide this data yourself. Understand Children Better may process the following personal data:
- Contact details: Understand Children Better uses your name, company and contact information, such as address, telephone number and email address, to communicate with you about the implementation of the agreed services and delivery of products. If you have given your explicit permission, Understand Children Better will add your contact details to the list of subscribers to the Understand Children Better newsletter. The newsletter contains relevant articles, information about Understand Children Better’s services and/or products and related issues. Each newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe. The newsletter subscriber database is not provided to third parties.
- Visitor data: on the website of Understand Children Better (hereinafter referred to as: the Website) visiting data, including your IP address, is recorded. See the Cookie section of this document for more information about the use of personal data on the Website.
- Payment data: Understand Children Better uses your payment information, such as bank account number and possibly credit card information, to process payments in the context of a contract.
Sharing with third parties
Understand Children Better can share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers: Understand Children Better shares the personal data with the engaged service providers to be able to perform their work for Kinderen Beter Begrijpen correctly and efficiently. These companies may be located in the Netherlands, in Europe but also outside Europe. Understand Children Better will enter into a processing agreement with companies who process your data to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Understand Children Better will remain responsible for this processing. Finally, Understand Children Better provides your personal data to other third parties, only after your explicit consent.
- Government agencies: At the request of government agencies, Understand Children Better will provide the personal data, if this is required by relevant laws and regulations.
Understand Children Better makes use of various types of cookies when offering services and products on the website. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit the website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit the website.
You can always disable cookies in your internet browser, without this having far-reaching consequences for the use of the website. The consequence may be, however, that certain parts of the website are less or no longer accessible to you. In addition, you can delete all information previously stored via your browser settings.
The following cookies are used on the website:
- Understand Children Better uses functional cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
- With your permission, Understand Children Better places tracking cookies on your equipment, which can be retrieved when you visit a website from the network of Understand Children Better. This allows Understand Children Better to know that, in addition to the website, you have visited the other website(s) in the network of Understand Children Better. The profile built up by this, is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like, but is used to tailor advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not provided. The information obtained, including the IP address, is transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers in the United States. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or to the extent that these third parties process information on behalf of Google. Understand Children Better has no influence on this. Understand Children Better has not given Google permission to use the information obtained via Understand Children Better for other Google services.
Google states it adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the United States Department of Commerce. This program means that an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data is ensured by Google.
Links to other websites
The website may display links to external websites and organizations. Understand Children Better is not responsible for the use of your data by these organizations. Please read the privacy statement of the website you visit.
Storage period for personal data
Understand Children Better does not keep your personal data longer than necessary to realize the goals for which Understand Children Better processes your personal data and to comply with legal obligations.
On the basis of tax laws, certain information about clients, such as quotations and invoices, must be kept for 7 years. Other information will be kept after one (1) year or one (1) year after the end of the agreement.
After the retention period Understand Children Better destroys your personal data.
Reviewing, modifying or deleting personal data
You have the right to view, correct or remove your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to email@example.com. Understand Children Better will respond to your request in writing as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Understand Children Better takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. Understand Children Better has security procedures in place to prevent unauthorized access to this data or loss of personal data.
If you have the impression that your personal data is not properly secured, if you have evidence of misuse of your personal data by Understand Children Better or if you want more information about the security of the personal data processed by Understand Children Better, please contact Understand Children Better at firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://evelineruitenberg.com/ is a website of Understand Children Better. Understand Children Better is part of NEIKI/ Kinderen Beter Begrijpen, a company resided in the Netherlands.
Address: Berkenrodeweg 10, 6711 RP, Ede
Trade register number KvK: 09184371
E-mail address: email@example.com
If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data by Understand Children Better, Understand Children Better requests you to contact them as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org. Understand Children Better will respond in writing within 4 weeks. If you do not agree with our response, you can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. For more information, please visit: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/.
Understand Children Better reserves the right to make changes to the privacy and cookie statement. Therefore please read the privacy and cookie statement regularly for an update.
Understand Children Better
NEIKI / Kinderen Beter Begrijpen
6711 RP Ede